20 Power Jumps
- Start in standing position with your legs in a wide stance. Using your legs for power, push yourself off of the ground to a high jump, and try to bring your legs up towards your chest at the same time. Lower down, and repeat.
- Start in standing position with your legs shoulder width apart. Lower your body down as if you are trying to sit in a chair, tighten your butt, and lift back up to starting position, repeat. ***Make sure when you squat down that you are sitting back and not letting your knees go over your toes!!!
15 Outer Leg Lifts, each side
- Lay down on your side with your legs positioned into a slight angle in front of your body. Take the arm that is underneath your should and position it so that it will hold your upper body up and then take the other arm in front of you with your palm facing downward, to help you keep stability. Slowly lift your outer leg up about 5 inches off of your inner leg, slowly lower down until they almost touch, repeat.
1 min. Sprint in Place
- Start in standing position and sprint as fast as you can in place for 1 min.
30-45 sec. Wall Squat
- Position yourself on a wall like you would be sitting in a chair with your hands straight down at your sides, keep your abs tight, and hold. *** Make sure that your knees are not going over your toes and that you are not bracing yourself on the wall!!
-1 min. Water Break!
-Repeat 2-3 times!