20 Mountain Climbers
- Get into Plank position, move your right leg in towards your chest and then extend it back out. While extending your right leg out, start bring your left leg towards your chest, and repeat. Try to do this as quickly as possible while still keeping proper form. **Make sure your hands are position underneath your shoulders and that you keep your back straight!!!
25 Squat Jacks
- These are like normal jumping jacks, except when you jump out, you go down into a squat position (like you are trying to sit in a chair). **Make sure when you squat down that your knees are not going over your toes!!
25 Dead Lifts with a dumbbell or kettlebell
- Start in standing position with your knees slightly bent and a dumbbell or kettlebell held with both hands straight down. Bend your upper body over until the weight almost touches the ground. Tighten your butt and abs and pull yourself back up into standing position. **Make sure that if you feel pain in your lower back you lower your weight!!
20 Donkey Kicks, each side
- Position your body on your mat with your hands underneath your shoulders and your knees bent underneath your hips (like a dog =]) Extend your right leg up and out until your foot is facing toward the ceiling, hold this position and kick up toward the sky 20 times. Lower and repeat with left leg.
15 squats with a front kick
- Start in standing position with your feet shoulder width apart. Lower down into squat position and as you begin to bring yourself back up, kick your right leg to the front and then bring yourself back to starting position. Repeat on left side. *** Make sure when you go into squat position that your knees don’t go over your toes!!
-1 min. water break!
-Repeat 2-3 times