What you will need:
1-2 large sweet potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Seasonings of your choice. We suggest garlic powder or chipotle powder!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and cut sweet potato into “fries”.
- Put sweet potato in a large Ziploc bag and add just enough extra virgin olive oil to coat. You don’t want any excess!
- Sprinkle on your choice of seasonings (generally 1-2 Tbs). Then close the bag and shake well making sure the seasoning gets on all the fries.
- Place the fries on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake up to 25 minutes. Be sure to check frequently so they reach desired doneness.